Monday, August 15, 2011

The Official When I Get Back To Washington To-Do List


The halfway point of my journey recently came and went on Thursday, and I got a little bit sad about leaving Sierra Leone. So, to cheer myself up, I made a list of things I’m going to do upon my arrival back to the states. I’m not excited (per se) to leave Freetown now, but the following activities (which, have for the most part been confirmed; the last four still require a bit more work to make happen but rest assured, they will happen) will definitely make going home a little bit easier.

I think there’s something on this list that everybody will like. If you want to be involved in any of the following activities let me know and we’ll make it happen. Without further ado:

The Official When I Get Back to Washington To-Do List:

-Go to Ocean Shores

-Jay-Z and Kanye Concert

-Go to at least one (or three) more Mariners games

-Hit up the Ave. (for old time’s sake)

-Go to North Dakota for a couple weeks

-Get my motorcycle license

-Go to the Apple Cup (and perhaps a bowl game?)

-Get a job at ESPN

No comments:

Post a Comment